An interdisciplinary research collaboration focusing on age-related loss of skeletal muscle mass and the effect of dietary protein and physical activity in achieving a healthier and more active lifestyle among older people.
- Protein intake and levels of exercise:
- skeletal muscle mass and function
- gut microbiota and metabolome
- Lifestyle changes in everyday practices
- Socio-cultural and historical paradigms of ageing
- Consumer studies and development of food prototypes
- Stakeholder involvement